1. Member Acceptance.
By becoming a member to the Her Channel Network (a "Member") and using the service (the "Service") made available to you by the Her Channel Network, including the HerChannel.com website and all content thereon (the "Content"), you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Limited Grant of License.
For so long as a Member has a valid and active membership, Member is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, revocable license to access and use the Content, strictly for non-commercial, informational purposes, in accordance with the terms of herein. This license may not be transferred to third parties, nor may Member allow an unauthorized third party to gain access to the Content or any Log-In Information (as defined below).
3. Log-In Information.
Member has been provided with secure access and valid passcode for the purpose of accessing the Content (the "Log-In Information"). All Log-In Information must be kept confidential, and may only be used by Member. The unauthorized use of any Log-In Information, either with or without Member's knowledge may constitute a violation of copyright laws. Member is responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of all Log-In Information, and for preventing access to the Content by unauthorized persons. Unauthorized access to or use of the Service and/or the Content by someone using Member's Log-In Information may be attributed to Member.
4. Conditions Regarding Use of the Content.
- Content Shall Be Used for Authorized Use Only. The Content may be used for bona fide purposes only within the Service. In no event shall the Content be used in any public, institutional, theatrical, commercial or for-profit manner, or beyond the length of Member's membership in the Service.
- Security of the Content. Member shall not take any actions, whether intentional or unintentional, that may circumvent, disable, damage or impair the control or security systems that house the Content, nor allow or assist a third party to do so. This prohibition includes but is not limited to hacking, de-compiling, disassembling and reverse-engineering the systems of the Service or the Content.
- Content Displayed. Member shall not remove, obscure or alter the Content, and shall not combine or merge the Content with any other programs or content. Member shall not sub-license, distribute, rent, lease, transfer or otherwise make the Content available to any third party (other than for authorized display in a Member Site), or make the Content accessible to any party by broadcast or transmission, including without limitation by television, cable, satellite, telephony, wireless, closed-circuit or Internet broadcasting, or use the Content for systematic downloading, service bureau redistribution services, printing for fee-for-service purposes and/or the making of print or electronic copies for transmission to non-Members.
5. Content Format May Not Be Converted.
Under no circumstances may a Member convert the Content from digital to analog format, such as (without limitation) by recording a video clip onto a VHS videotape or a CD-Rom. Violation of this Section may constitute copyright infringement.
6. Ownership of Content.
Member acknowledges that nothing herein shall be construed to give Member ownership rights in the Content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved to the respective owners.